It is Online Forum time again!
Due to the popularity of the apps online forum in 2013, discussions will continue with An app a day: Mark 2.
The online forum will commence on Wednesday 22 October and conclude on 29 October.
To participate, simply visit the blog each day, read the starting prompt then think about and explore apps that you think would be useful. You may then wish to write a response to the post so that you can share your knowledge and thoughts with the other participants.
The focus for each day will be a different toolbox:
- Day 1: Introduction: will focus on how the iPad is used in the library at your school and how you go about delivering relevant apps.
- Day 2: Reading Toolbox: will focus on the type of apps used for reading and comments are sought on how the app is used and what works well
- Day 3: Thinking Toolbox: will focus on the type of apps used to encourage students to brainstorm, to reflect etc.
- Day 4: Research Toolbox: will focus on apps used for note taking, bibliographies, search engines etc
- Day 5: Presentation Toolbox: will focus on apps that students use to present their work
- Day 6: Finding your way Toolbox: will focus on apps that students use to find out things etc
We look forward to you joining in the discussion.